ITD offers the Multi-Touch HMI panel PC 10.1” for a hospital access control solution. The solution for all the needs of patients, visitors, and health facility administration staff in hospitals, clinics, and healthcare institutions. Looking toward the near future, security device makers expect to deploy and refine access control solutions with fast-advancing technologies like facial recognition. ITD’s access control HMI panel PCs have integrated with a front camera, RFID/NFC reader, and other modules optional like fingerprint, MIC, speakers, etc. to offer the future-proof access control solution.
ITD101PPCT5Kxx-RFID is a purpose-built panel PC HMI for access control applications that feature a stylish design and powerful processing — engineered to take access control to a new level of convenience. It features a brilliant 10.1" screen with 1920x1200 resolution and projected capacitive multi-touch to provide patients, visitors, and healthcare facility staff with accurate and sharp images and offers a user-friendly interactive touch interface.
- ARM based RK3288/RK3399 or Intel? Celeron? J1900, Core i3/i5/i7
- Android/Windows/ Linux Ubuntu 18.04
- 10.1” 1920 x 1200 with PCAP touchscreen; Other sizes optional
- Fanless cooling system and ultra-low power consumption
- A true flat, easy-to-clean front surface with an edge-to-edge design
- Front IP65 for protection against water and dust
- Peripheral connectivity: 1 x Giga LAN RJ45 port, 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, and 1 x DC 12V input
- Steel housing and Aluminum Frame
- Optional PoE: Power Device (PD), follows IEEE 802.3at (25 W)
Please feel free to contact us for valuable solutions if you have interest.