The urgency of the global low-carbon circular economy impacted the food and drinks industry. Pushing the manufacturer to innovate while increasing their productivity and improving production. Such as using a device to visualize the production status and pass the information to the cloud with edge computing capabilities. Also, it must meet the food production hygiene and safety standard. ITD's IP69K stainless steel panel PC was installed as a machine controller in a high-speed production line to control the processing of raw materials/ingredients. The multi-touch panel PC offered advanced performance, an easy-to-use user operation, and vast connection. Ensuring faster and reliable communication to meet the demands of durability, reliability, and an accurate control system.
● 7”, 8”, 10.1”, 10.4”, 12.1”, 13.3”, 15”, 17”, 18.5”, 19”, 21.5” Display sizes with PCAP multi-touch screens
● High Performance Intel? Core? i5-7200U Kaby Lake Processor or Intel? Celeron J1900
● IP69K Sealed Waterproof and Corrosion Resistant Stainless-Steel Enclosure with Air Venting Valve
● A True Flat, Easy-to-Clean Front Surface with Edge-to-Edge Design
● Waterproof I/Os with Adapter Cables for External Connectivity
● Withstanding High Ppressure, High Temperature Wash Downs
● VESA mount, Optional Yoke Mount
● Optional Glove / Rain Touchscreen Modes
Please feel free to contact us for valuable solutions if you have interest.