ITD developed new industrial rugged fanless embedded computer PCs are mid-sized, designed for edge computing, machine vision and other industrial applications, which can be mounted to a wall, integrated into machinery, or placed in vehicles. They offer a wide range of I/O ports including LAN, USB, COM, Audio, Video, GPIO, wide voltage power input, etc. With rich I/O and expansion options, these computers can power a stand-alone piece of equipment, run demanding software applications, or be embedded into a greater digital platform as powerful IoT hubs. Our rugged computers are high performance with high reliability&duribility and have mass storage and an abundance of I/Os that can gather data, process it, and upload to make factory runs smoothly.
Anyway, our fanless industrial computers can be placed exactly where you desire them - from outdoors, to cabinets, to trains and more - meeting your unique, high-performance needs.
- Intel J1900, i3/i5/i7 4th/5th/6th/7th/8th/10th Gen. options
- 2x SO-DIMM, up to 32GB DDR4 Memory
- Watchdog, one-key restore, diskless startup
- Maintenance-free with no rotating disk (HDD)
- Interface of remote control for ON/OFF
- 2x PCIex1 or 1x PCIex4 Expansion Slots; GPIO, PS2, LPT included
- Wide Range Power Input (DC 9~36V)
- Wide operating temperature range supported for -20~70℃
If you have interest or any technical questions, please feel free to contact us.